Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My mom has a a smart tv. I would like to set it up to

Customer Question

My mom has a a smart tv. I would like to set it up to automatically display email or text messages on the tv without her having to do anything. Is that possible?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?
Customer: It's a Sony not sure about the model.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has never been set up. I would like to know how.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

What is the make/model of the tv?
The short answer is probably not, nothing is going to be 100% automatic, but there may be some options that would have minimal intervention on her part, but that depends more on the tv itself than anything as all smart tvs have different capabilities.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.