Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have lost the sound on my tv

Customer Question

Good morning, I have lost the sound on my tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for the delay! A new design was put into place by the website that is blocking prompt replies to some customers. Regardless, I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people on this site since 2009. My main goal is to add you to the growing list of satisfied customers.

I would like to hear from you asap so that I know you are ready to proceed.

NOTE: If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Are you using the speakers built into the tv or external speakers like sound bar?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?