TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The TV itself is fine but we would like to use a wireless

Customer Question
Headset in combination with the...
The TV itself is fine but we would like to use a wireless Headset in combination with the 2nd person being able to hear the TV and are not sure what we are doing wrong to not be able to get the connection
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: RCA Scenium 32" - bought it about 1 month ago
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu works but maybe we are not using the right sources/inputs
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We had just purchased the Headset yesterday and after charging it tried using it this afternoon
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We can
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

I need more info:

1) When you say "Wireless Headset", do you mean BlueTooth headphones, or a wireless headphone that includes a "base" transmitter (brand and Model of the headphones would be helpful as well)?

2) What is the "Model Number" off of the back of the RCA Scenium 32"?

Please read my reply and postback to proceed.

Don't post duplicate questions, simply reply back here to proceed.

Headset6 is a 900MHz Wireless Headphones (HRF 385) I believe the Model No is SRC 3260A

Thanks, ***** ***** would use a base transmitter that connects with analog cables. Now I need the model number off of the back of the TV.

I thought this was a free service on the trial. If it is going to cost me $35 please cancel my call

I'm not available by phone, and I'm not privy to billing. If you need help postback with the model number of the TV as asked.

Is SRC32060A not the Model number?

No, it doesn't even show in a Google search. Are you pulling this off the sticker on the back of the TV?

I thought the sticker was the Serial Number

The model number is ***** the sticker on the back of the TV.

Here's an example: LED32B30RQ

Anything?

S/N A1605174010004069 is the number on the label
Thank you for trying
Good night
Why am I not able to click on a star to complete my rating?

Hello and sorry about that. I had opted out in the hopes that another expert could possibly help. However if you would like to rate to this point, there should be a rating bar at the top of the page. Thank you.

Aric, Technician