TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am trying to sign into to Apple TV to rent a movie. After

Customer Question
a four month interval of...
I am trying to sign into to Apple TV to rent a movie. After a four month interval of not using Apple TV it needed to be updated which I did. Now I want to use it to watch a movie and it will not accept my Apple ID or Password.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I have not received an answer

Thanks for getting back to me, I wasn't sure if you still needed assistance with this.

Check if your Apple ID and password ***** ok on the iTunes store.

If it does, try signing in to your Apple TV again and ensure you are using the exact same ID and password ***** check the ending of your ID carefully, is it .net or .com ....

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Electronic Engineer