Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have had my sanyo tv hooked to an hdmi cabel and want to

Customer Question

I have had my sanyo tv hooked to an hdmi cabel and want to move it into a room with just a cabel hook up how do I get it to work on the regular cabel?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: not computer problem guess I got in the wrong place
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: problem is with my tv must be in the wrong place
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need assistance with sanyo tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sanyo? Also, whom is your cable provider?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Model #DP37647 Dish
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Okay. With DISH, the coaxial cable has to be connected to one of their boxes as a 2nd TV. You have this cable connected to a BOX yes?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Okay. Looking up this set now. You need to go into the setup of the TV and change it to "Air" then run a channel scan and it will pick up ONE channel- that will be the channel you view DISH from. Also, do you have the original Sanyo remote?

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Are you still with me here? I simply need to know if you have the TV's own remote?

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply. Click on the link below and scroll to page 34 then follow the instructions, select "Antenna Analog" and then run a channel scan (make sure the DISH box is turned on or else the TV will not pickup the channel):

http://www.hdtvsolutions.com/pdf/DP37647_OM.pdf

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

You're welcome. Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?