Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have just upgraded our modem and we are now having

Customer Question

we have just upgraded our modem and we are now having difficulty in connecting our smart tv to the internet
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: sorry the user guide does not indicate the model # but its a Samsung LED TV - where should I look for the model #
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No problem with using the remote for tv channels but unable to connect to netflex or youtube
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: upon changing the modem. When we tried to connect to netflex we were informed that it was not connected to the network, we followed the instruction entering the wifi name and password ***** were informed the connection failed.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don"t think so.
Category: TV
Expert:  technicalcat replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Do you have a computer, such as a PC or Mac, currently connected to your wifi router?