Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I bought a power antenna for my Sony TV KDL46WL140 to

Customer Question

I bought a power antenna for my Sony TV KDL46WL140 to connect to the local channels, but an isert comes on the screen that says TV tuning keys have been disabled in external imput mode use the imput buttonor enable the tv tuningkeysin the setting menu.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: KDL46WL140
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just bougt the antenna
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried the imput button but I can't get it out of external
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Are you with the tv right now and have the original Sony remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **