Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have no sound, but a picture. My Vizio TV is Model #

Customer Question

I have no sound, but a picture. My Vizio TV is Model # E420VT, Part #*********** IM on deployment and I am in Afghanistan with a GREAT PICTURE and no sound.Can you please tell me why I have NO SOUND? I have pushed every known button to man to try and get it to work. You can hear sound on an Ind***** *****nel but it is in audible. We are dish network.Please help, football season is in effect.I can be reached at(###) ###-####and also by e-mail @***@******.***.Thanks Mr. VizioJeff Pasquale
Afghanistan.PS TV has a great picture but no volume on any of the channels 22 to be exact.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Dish Network..." receiver. Additionally, please describe how the Dish Network receiver is connected to the Vizio TV using what kind of cable(s).