TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Sony KDL-32V2000 TV. How do I set it up to receive

Customer Question
I have a Sony KDL-32V2000...
I have a Sony KDL-32V2000 TV. How do I set it up to receive HD TV - say, ABC HD?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

This TV is only HD Ready, it is not Full HD. This means you only get a resolution of 1366x768 (WXGA Wide)

Not 1920 × 1080 which is full HD. This is a hardware limitation on the TV, and cannot be changed sorry.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician