Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just fix the lamp it played for two days then I turned it

Customer Question

I just fix the lamp it played for two days then I turned it on today it came on I took to long to play something it went off I came back and pushed power and it goes green,red,yellow green,green,green then the rest red
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: KDF-60XBR950 and no
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It won't come on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing I turned it on and walked away it was on then 20 min later I came back it was off and it wouldn't come back on
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just replaced the lamp two days ago
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Can you tell me about that new lamp you installed? (brand, where purchased, cost)

Can you tell me exactly what each light is doing?