TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Having issues with the picture mode - not fitting the

Customer Question
screen. Is there any way...
Having issues with the picture mode - not fitting the screen. Is there any way to go back to company settings.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Tv is one year old - hold on and i will get model number - series 7000
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Tv menu works - problem only with picture size - zoom etc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is in my. Vacation home. Just noticed when i arrived last thursday
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/28/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

The problem is the aspect ratio\format is not correct due to a conflict between the box and the TV

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting,
if the screenaspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on theCable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Format
Zoom
HDZoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key
Find any buttonswith those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picturesize. Let me know what happens.

If it works out >>

Please consider rating the answerpositively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the sitethank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

If you fill in the rating bar correctly you will get a message saying its processed OK otherwise please let me know if you are not notified

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician