TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Purchased a 40" flatscreen a little over a year ago. last

Customer Question
week the sound went out...
purchased a 40" flatscreen a little over a year ago. last week the sound went out on 3 channels. what can be done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/28/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there are t
3 numbers on back,,,43K325UW,,, G154924... S/N43G154924H00610

Anything that starts with LC-......

In any case Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?
Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already paid $30. with credit card, why do I have to pay more just for information?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TV directly attached to COX Cable

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello Jef, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

To clarify, by "attached directly" do you mean a coax cord from the wall to the tv? Or is there a cox cable BOX?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
problem has been solved, had a bad cable box. So thanks

Thanks for the update, that is what I was getting at as well. Glad it is working for you,

Louie, Technician