TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a LG 47LN5400 and the lamp wwnt out. No it hasn't and

Customer Question
I have a LG 47LN5400...
I have a LG 47LN5400 and the lamp wwnt out
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No it hasn't and its been off for a few days
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A few weeks its been on my bedroom floor unplugged nothing working fine at night turnedo
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can it be fixed for cheap
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Is there sound coming from the tv speakers?

-What have you actually tried so far to get the tv working?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I'm not

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I buy a lamp to replace just need the answer to fix my t.v.. its a 2014

No. This tv does not use a lamp. It is not a projection tv.

Repair costs will be $250-$350. Usually local repair shops charge $99 up front just to come out and hand you an estimate, so coming here first was very wise. You saved a lot of time and money.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want a refund you basically charged me to no help me

I certainly have helped you. I answered your question completely. While it's tough to hear the truth, most people are still very grateful that they saved $99 by coming here for sound advice and are happy to pay.

I am a technician only.

Any payments to the website are done via the website help pages.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician