TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

A sign on the screen ,,there are no programs that show "is a

Customer Question
tv insignia 32 in"...this sing...
A sign on the screen ,,there are no programs that show "is a tv insignia 32 in"...this sing is moved all around the screen and does not let me see well
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 12 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

By the way , this is a 40"model

that message , what does it say ?

32"inches

Then you did not give me the correct model number , that number fits a 40"

Doesn`t matter right now anyway

What is that "sign" on the screen , what does it say ?

No signal maybe ?

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

No show programs
cable box

That is what is says ??

"no show programs" ?

Move all around on the screen

O.k then pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.
In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.
Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.

Let me know how that goes and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.
Note that you can reach me here still at any time after rating if you have questions.

Still the same problem

O.k then look on the TV's remote for the INPUT button at the top and press it repeatedly , you probably are just on the wrong input

You are probably in tv mode while you need to be with one of the HDMI input , try to select them one at a time in the input list if pressing repeatedly doesn`t change the input

I have on tv

yes but you need to be hdmi most likely , TV mode is when you have an antenna , not a cable box, change that input , its wrong

HDM1. I have rocku box and is woGoode king good

Not sure I`m following you here ,is this working now ?

I will try now

If you`re not sure where the cable box is connected then look at the back of the tv to see what it says and then set your tv to that input

I can not connect HDM1 because the comcast box does not have to connect is very small

Not following you here " does not have to connect is very small "

What type of cable /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ??

Is it a round coaxial cable in the TV's antenna terminal or HDMI or even color coded plugs ?

I will change the box of comcast for another bigger one to see what happens

Is it aa round coaxial cable in the TV's antenna terminal ?

If so then set your tv to channel 3 or 4

3

You got it now ?

Nothing

You must have one of those small DTA box in which case you need to be in tv mode and on channel 3 (or 4)

Are you on channel 3 now ?

I will go to the company Comcast and I will change the box
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

That will do it , that message was not from the tv but from the box

Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do take the time to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

Just saw your request for a phone call , I don't think we`ll need it now do we ??

Let me know and I`ll send you the offer if you wish but....

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician