Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Any other adjustments for some of the pixilation when

any other adjustments for some of the pixilation when changing scans or to backgrounds in black?

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

That pixelation is a function of the refresh rate, the tv is a 120hz "effective" which means that is software enhanced, one of samsungs marketing terms. Underneath it all, it is really a 60hz panel, and some of that pizelation and blurring is a side effect of the slow refresh rate. There is really nothing else that will change that, but if you see it a lot on black, look on both your cable box and tv menus for a "deep color" option, (hdmi deep color) and enable that, if it isn't already.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

how do I find it on the cable box and TV

It should be in the video/picture settings on the box menu (assuming the box supports this, it may not).

On the tv it may be called Wide Color Enhancer Plus, and should also be in the picture settings.

Hi Andrew,

just checking in, do you need more help with this?