Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a TC-50CX400U 50 inch class 4K2k LED UHD TV. It is

Customer Question

I have a TC-50CX400U 50 inch class 4K2k LED UHD TV. It is attached to a Direct TV Tivo box. I have had it for about 3 months and in the last 2 days the TV started shuting off randomly. It happens every 10 15 minutes.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Are you able to navigate the tv menu using the original Panasonic remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

First try a Factory Reset in the Tv menu under the SYSTEM menu. Then test if you still have the same issue. Next try a Firmware update from the Panasonic support page: http://shop.panasonic.com/tvs/all-tvs/TC-50CX400U.html Then test some more if you still have the same issue. Next option is to contact Panasonic(###) ###-####and obtain warranty service to perform diagnosis/repairs on the tv.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?