Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Bought new IS410, connected to same outlets as old

Customer Question

Bought new IS410, connected to same outlets as old Sennheiser and all we get is static on headset. Green light is on.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Samsungg series 6000
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We just rece tv ears yesterday-- haven't had them working yet. Checked connections, made sure it was charged, adjusted volume
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me the complete model number of the tv, please?

Is the sennheiser base station plugged into the tv directly?

What inputs are you using with the tv (cable/satellite, dvd, etc) and how exactly are they connected (hdmi, component, coax, etc)?