Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have SONY portable CD/DVD Player DVP-FX930 With the power

Customer Question

I have SONY portable CD/DVD Player DVP-FX930 With the power lights on, the screen stays blank. What to do, e.g. is there a reset button? or do I need to bring device in to repair center. Where is closest center to 91356?
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Generally, a Sony device that has failed has to be boxed up and sent off to a factory service depot.

But tell me: is this portable CD/DVD player, within 1 year of its purchase date yet, please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

For a Portable device of the sort you have, Sony repairs are done (for out-of-warranty products of Sony Corp.) through

United Radio Service Inc.

• For new repairs and assistance:
    1-***-***-****

Their number is ***** listed on https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Does this answer your question? if so let me know.

Is there more that you need to know, if not? again, let me know, please. Thanks.