TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Does TV KDL48R510C do Twin Picture? And if not, what models

43-48 inches do? JA: What's the...
Does TV KDL48R510C do Twin Picture? And if not, what models 43-48 inches do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: We just bought it so it's brand new!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I wanted PIP feature and not sure this TV will do it.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just asking those 2 questions
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It's a Sony TV.
11/26/2016
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Part of this question depends on what source you will be using: cable/satellite, dvd, antenna, apps, etc. What are you wanting to watch side by side?

We have local Comcast cable and I want Picture in Picture feature ---- and it would help me if you called me directly 'cuz my cell phone is not a Smart phone.
Not gonna pay more, Nathan. Can my brand new Sony model do Twin Picture?

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session, this is optional and may be ignored if you wish. Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response though.

Your model does not have a picture in picture feature built in. In fact most new model tvs do not have this feature, because the source content typically doesn't lend itself to that feature.

However if you were wanting to watch 2 comcast channels at the same time, even a PIP capable tv is not going to work for that directly.

You *may* have that option through comcast though. Their new x1 box is supposed to have picture in picture capability, which would be engaged through the comcast remote. If you don't see that, you can contact comcast and have them upgrade your service to include the new model box with those extra features.

If you'd prefer to go with a different tv, I can certainly give you some alternate models to look at though.

Thanks,

Thanks for your help.

You're very welcome.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer
Nathan, Installer