TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Need TV code for Seiki Model #LC-40G81

Customer Question
Need TV code for Seiki Model...
Need TV code for Seiki
Model #LC-40G81
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Could you please lookup the tv`s model number again written on the back cover ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Model #LC-40G81
1/2011 Date produced

Sorry , cannot find that and will opt out

TV Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 1 year ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Cable and Satellite content providers control the remote codes, and we apologize for any confusion during the remote programming. Please try the following codes:

DIRECTV - 10178 11687, 10178, 10835, 10056, 10150, 10463, 10156, 11498, 11401, 0178,

Time Warner Cable - 0178

Philips - 0002

Comcast – 11864, 10178, 0060

Cox Communications - 0178

Atlas DVR Device URC - 0178

Bell Remotes & Dish Network - 505, 506, 516, 523, 526, 566, 573, 612, 627, 647, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 658, 659, 664, 665, 667, 669, 670, 679, 680, 704, 717, 730, 738

ATT U-verse – 1004

Hitachi - 0002

URC- 2964, 0145

Cablevision customer (optimum)- 004

Bose or universal remotes- LG remote code

Universal Remote - One For All OARC04G 4 Device Universal Remote (Element code)

These codes may not work on some universal remotes. If there is another code listed for SEIKI Digital in your universal remote control guide, please try that code.

If no luck, please let me know the brand and model of the remote control you are trying to use with the Seiki device.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====