Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Cannot get large full screen. Advertised as 39" TV ,but with

Customer Question

Cannot get large full screen. Advertised as 39" TV ,but with cable the screen is only about 33" diagonal.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: NS-39D310NA17, purchased less than a month ago at Best Buy.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, Yes.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Got full screen once briefly before using FIOS cable. Have tried the various menus with Insignia remote, without success for large screen view.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .