Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I cannot get a picture as the following comes up on the

Customer Question

I cannot get a picture as the following comes up on the screen:oou rcu
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: UN19F4000Af; approximately 4 months old. Says weak or no signal and then screen comes up says mode, Samson magic angle, backlight, contrast, brightness, sharpness and color. Thank you.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes and then comes up the Samson magic etc. items I listed earlier..
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been an issue for approximately 8 days; I called several days ago and was helped and then they said I should call AT&T to resolve; however it was okay for approximately one day and then went off again. y
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , i`m Jack

Perhaps i can help you with that .

First you have the STORE DEMO turned on .

change from Store Demo mode to Home Use mode using the Plug & Play procedure. Press the SOURCE button to select TV mode (with a channel number on screen) and go to MENU then Setup and open Plug & Play and enter

Go through the plug& Play setup and select HOME USE then you can get out of there , no need for channel setup etc.

As far as that message goes try to reboot your cable box by pulling out its power cord 30 secs , that is a cable box message , not the tv and if that persist after the reboot then you will need to contact your cable company.

If that answers your question please do take the time to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (no additional charges) if you have questions or need further help.