Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Well I just purchased a wireless headset from Sennheiser.

Customer Question

well I just purchased a wireless headset from Sennheiser. unfortunately I am getting a echo while watching my great LG. The manual on the headset to check the audio output and set the latency to "0". the LOG I have is the 55" curved LED. How do I adjust the latency to )?
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: My old Sennehiser headset did not have this isuue. Will this work unplugging the TV?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No issue with any other sources. The tv menu does work.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This issue began with the new headset. did not have any problem befor with old hear set.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just what I need to do to eliminate the echo. by the way when the TV volume is set to less than 4 or5 the echo is not present.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Can you tell me how the headset transmitter is connected to the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.