Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My lg tv when turn on gets a flick of light black screen but

Customer Question

my lg tv when turn on gets a flick of light black screen but have sound
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.

Not sure why you cannot reply....

It is very common on these model for the LED strips to fail. Go to the link below to buy the LED strips and watch installation video. If you get stuck at any point, just reply back here:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/lg-6916l-1174a-6916l-1175a-6916l-1176a-6916l-1177a-led-strips-12-strips.htm

Before you go please submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?