TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Last night as I was watching TV my screen just went black.

Customer Question
It wouldn't turn back on JA...
Last night as I was watching TV my screen just went black. It wouldn't turn back on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is Samsung Un55FH6030
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can't get the TV to do anything
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just last night. I had picked up my laptop and looked something up and when I went back to TV it was blank
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it.
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 12 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician