Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Our television Samsung model LN 40A550P3F will not turn on.

Customer Question

Our television Samsung model LN 40A550P3F will not turn on. It has been gradually getting more difficult. We have tried plugging/unplugging, using power button on side of tv instead of remote, checking power supply. Any repair thoughts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

This is very common on these models and requires replacing parts on the power board inside the tv. I can certainly help you with that but if you do not have the needed skills and tools then having it repaired by a local shop is your best option. I can help you with that too, just provide your zip code.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?