littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

I vave a Magnavox Model CK1050 Portable TV-Radio. It was the

Customer Question

I vave a Magnavox Model CK1050 Portable TV-Radio. It was the best picture that I had ever seen on such a small screen. When the FCC went to digital, I could no longer use the TV part...and wanted to find a digital to analog converter that would let me use it again...the antenna jack on the side is a mini-pin...not the 3.5mm size. Is there anyone who makes a converter that I could use? Serial H# ***** - DEC'91
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I posted it above...can you see it?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Please read my initial post.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What are you charges for this service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: If this technician is a Magnavox expert, I would like to think they could give me a correct answer...if not, I will expect a refund...if no such device that I need is available, they could perhaps tell me without a $5.00 charge.
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: I will trust you. So how do I pay you?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Will the only charge be for $5.00?
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I never received an answer to my question, but got billed anyway. What do I do next? Is there a solution to my problem?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please give me a response...my credit card has already been billed....that is not the way things should be done.
I do not want to give you a rating unless I have a satisfactory answer...if there is no response, I will request a total refund.
David Casey***@******.***(###) ###-####4:44 P.M. , PDT CALIFORNIA 11/28/16
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was told by your representative that someone would be in contact with me today...I am here 24/7, so it is now 6:18 p.m., PST. in CA. Please let me know what you can do to help me resolve the problem with my Magnavox TV-Radio. I have already paid you twice for this service, so let me know what to do next. I have never received any messages from Rusty...the tech. Please contact me. Thanks, ***** *****(###) ###-####***@******.***

Hi, I'm here. Thank you for your patience, I have a ton of experience with TV signal. I need a little more information...

3.5mm is an audio connection. Your antenna should be a coax connection. Can you send me a picture of the antenna input on your TV? There are many adapters available, it's all the same type of signal. We use BNC, RCA, F, and other adapters to make the connector compatible.