Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

We were moving t.v. & we think screen got bumped it looks

Customer Question

we were moving t.v. & we think screen got bumped it looks like a scatch on screen when we turn it on there are bright colored lines ging from area that looks scratched we have volume & some picture but not full picture & its dark was working perfect before could screen b damaaged & if so can screen b replaced
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Diana, I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

Sorry but your tv screen has been damaged and the only fix is to replace the entire screen which usually costs 80-90% the price of a new tv. For example, if a new tv costs $1000, it would cost $800-$900 to purchase the screen and have it replaced.

Sorry for the bad news. Before you go please take a moment to submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?