TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have an LG 50PA4500 Plasma TV. I recently moved and can't

Customer Question
I have an LG 50PA4500...
I have an LG 50PA4500 Plasma TV. I recently moved and can't figure out how to work and connect it all to Comcast/Xfinity or even Amazon Fire stick.
Comcast/Xfinity
Model: PR150BNW
PART: D1013489100
Is there a [HOW TO] MAUAOL BETTER THAN WHAT CAME WITH BOX, I can download and use?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 12 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Has comcast come out to your new home and installed/verified the cable tv outlets/boxes?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

You can go to the following links to get the manuals that LG provides for this tv:

http://www.lg.com/us/lgecs.downloadFile.ldwf?DOC_ID=KROWM000373249&what=MANUAL&fromSystem=LG.COM&fileId=2nnF01vGw5MoSah11TvcHQ&ORIGINAL_NAME_b1_a1=SAC35435601_6_eng.pdf

http://www.lg.com/us/lgecs.downloadFile.ldwf?DOC_ID=KRUSG000000952&what=MANUAL&fromSystem=LG.COM&fileId=KRUSG000000952.pdf&ORIGINAL_NAME_b1_a1=NC3_Lo_US_P02_ENGA.pdf

Generally speaking, all that needs to be done is connect the devices using HDMI ports on the tv. The user manuals above have full details.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

I moved in over a week ago and everything was "setup", the TV in living room works perefect- but then, my son set it up ��

Let me know if you had a chance to read the message that I posted above? Or I can re-post it for you.

Thanks

Were you able to download and view those manuals?

all of these are new to me, so sorry I just don't know where to find of how to download or fix what I need.

click these links to download the manuals:

Before you go please take a moment to submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician