TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our lamp on our KDF-50WE655 lcd production TV went out I

Customer Question
have a new lamp and...
Our lamp on our KDF-50WE655 lcd production TV went out I have a new lamp and installed it as careful as I could Before the red light signaled that the lamp was broken and when we removed it it was obvious that it was burned out. Put in the new lamp and now the green light flashes a few times then the power stand by light turns red and blinks 3 times. The book suggests to get a sony tech to look at the tv. any suggestions!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: purchased 2005 on tv KDF-50WE655
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Tv does not ingague or light up for a picture
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: One day the picture did not come on. The book said that the lamp burns out from time to time and is is obvious that the lamp is burned out
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Need help with this ?

Louie, Technician