Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a TC-P50U1 television. I recently lost the bottom

Customer Question

I have a TC-P50U1 television.I recently lost the bottom 1/4-1/3 of the picture. Is it a setting issue?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems here, as a check if you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is a third of the menu missing too please?

If you see a message for phone calls that is not me but is generated by the site I am not available by phone thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is cut off, as well.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can't call....sorry

No I dont want you to call, I do not use the phone facility

You do have a scan board issue here I am afraid, it will mean replacement of a board, given the sets age I am not sure if that is a good idea however if you want to pursue repairs yourself I will be happy to help?

Anthony

I do not think getting a tech involved is a good idea here however here is a link www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Ahh forget that link its only for the US sorry for that

So I can help you with repairs cost of a board will be around $100+ if you need a tech i will locate one for you please send your zip, given the sets age though its a borderline on spending money on it

Let me know your thoughts

Anthony

Its no adjustment when the menu is also cut off its a problem with the scan of the panel sorry for this....

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Please understand this format of questions and answers is a good faith one the good faith comes from yourself when you get a satisfactory answer, that good faith is then conveyed by yourself when you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page 3 to 5 stars thank you,the site will only then release credit to me, please note the question does not close and remains open for 30 days, thanks again.

Rating me positively will allow the site to release credit to me thank you

Anthony