littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Have a rca 42pa30rq that led goes from red to blue only vs

Customer Question

have a rca 42pa30rq that led goes from red to blue only vs and va comes up than goes down--no picture no sound-tv clicks on than off
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

It sounds like your TV has some serious issues with the main board. Are you able to do the work yourself, or are you looking for someone to repair it for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can do the work myself

Ok, that's above my pay grade, but I'll open the question back up. We do have experts that can help on the component level in many cases. My responses have not claimed your deposit, so thanks for your patience.