TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

No audio, only video, can you help??

Customer Question
No audio, only video, can you help??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

A few requests for information coming now ….…..

Do you have another input to try like a DVD player please?this check will for sure either eliminate or condemn the box ,let me know please

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** figured it out. Had to turn it off for 5 min,,,

OK

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I have to pay the fee since I fixed it myself?

Go to the homepage for support thanks

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician