TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

TO GET TO MATCH MY WITH MY REMOTE. IS THERE ONLY ONE SMALL

Customer Question
I AM UNABLE TO GET...
I AM UNABLE TO GET TO MATCH MY WITH MY REMOTE. IS THERE ONLY ONE SMALL REMOTE? CAN YOU ACCESS MY TV FOR REPAIR? I HAVE VERIZON CABLE SERVICE
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: VISIO 4226 LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: CANNOT GET A SCREEN ON TV
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: JUST YESTERDAY
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST NEED TV TO COME ON
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 12 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today

You are saying the tv does not come on at all ?

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

Louie, Technician