TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We lost our account for some reason, you sent us a number

Customer Question
we lost our account for...
we lost our account for some reason
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: you sent us a number vrrveb
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no visa sent us a new chip card so the old card is no good can you check on our end
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it give me a number vrrveb
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if the old is no good how do we put it on line to pay you
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: ok thanks have a happy thanksgiving
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/20/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you are referring to payment for this support service and conversation with me, it looks like that has gone through just fine.

Can you tell me the make/model of your tv though and what specific problem you are having with it?

Louie, Technician