Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Again how can I change my settings on a toshiba tv model

Customer Question

Hey this is Efren again how can I change my settings on a toshiba tv model no.40E22ou without the remote control. ..?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

On the left side of the TV you have a series of buttons. The second last one is Menu, press that to get to the menu and the channel and volume buttons you use to navigate the menu, it also acts as the Enter button to select

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How can sc***** *****nels for my antenna with out a remote control I have a toshiba model number 44E 22ou
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

So you can navigate just like using the remote