Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Channel 11, WAAY, gets clear picture and no sound. The TV

Customer Question

Channel 11, WAAY, gets clear picture and no sound. The TV station said they get alot of complaints about this from comcast customers. How do I fix it - it is one of my favorite channels and has been out nearly 3 months.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you have an AV receiver connected to the system?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know electronics. Do you mean the cable box? If so, there is one on each TV and neither will get sound.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not want to pay more. You did not have my permission to charge me $23 more. I have already contacted the charge card company and this will be removed. Forget this scam.