Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I inadvertentldly, Memorex old tv that has aux1 on screen

Customer Question

i inadvertentldly
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Memorex old tv that has aux1 on screen after I mistakenly hit a button on remote and would like tv to return to normal
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Can you tell me what you are wanting to return to?
Do you have a cable box perhaps, connected to the coax (round screw on cable) port?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Okay if using coax, then the memorex needs to be set to the TV input mode, and on either channel 3 or 4.

Look on the front/side of the tv for a button that says INPUT, SOURCE, VIDEO, or TV/Video, press that, repeatedly if necessary, to get to the tv/air input mode. Then use the channel up/down buttons to get to either channel 3 or 4 to pick up the signal from your cable.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,