TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am trying to get my samsung smart TV to recognize a

Customer Question
bluetooth speaker. how do I...
I am trying to get my samsung smart TV to recognize a bluetooth speaker. how do I pair the two my speaker is trying to pair but nothing is happening
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: my smart tv is 2 years old. and i have not tried to unplug the tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes I can get to the menu but don't know where to go from there
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is a new bluetooth speaker and do not have any other issues
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/16/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the tv?
What is the model of the speaker?

Louie, Technician