Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an Olevia model 532-B13 flat screen tv. Yesterday I

Customer Question

I have an Olevia model 532-B13 flat screen tv. Yesterday I was switching from hdmi 1 to a DVD player, and somehow I got a small blue box in the lower right corner. It's like a picture in a picture without the picture and I can't make it go away.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josh, are you able to see the menu screens? If you bring that up, can you see the full menu, or is it blocked by the box?