Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

When I try to change channels with the remote, often it

Customer Question

When I try to change channels with the remote, often it takes 5 or 10 minutes to change.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: LG Plazama 50 PA 6500
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Menue seems to work. I am connected to a Time Warner system. The other TV connected to the s ame TV works fine. I have changed the batteries in the remote.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A couple of months, but it is just recently gotten much worse. Nothing special; it just comes on. I tried to chaange channels 10 minutes ago, and it still hasn't come on.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Ifyou see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are notfrom me but the site, Ido not use the phone call facility myself, only this textingmethod whichI consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use thephone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ringyou, otherwise ifyou do not want it pleaseignore it thanks.

Afew requests for information coming now ….…..

Have you tried a re-boot of the set?un-plug from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results thank you

Anthony