TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We had Netflix on and our program went off but it's like it

Customer Question
has the tv locked up...
We had Netflix on and our program went off but it's like it has the tv locked up now won't let us do anything
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Vizio smart tv about 2 or 3 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No won't let us do anything
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been about 2hours has never got out of Netflix, went back to screen where you punch up who wants to watch it
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/13/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the model number of the tv?

Are you saying it is stuck on netflix and you can't get back to cable/tv?

Is even the netflix working at this point or is it stuck on the netflix main screen and won't even let you navigate through the app?

Louie, Technician