TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It will not turn off unless we unplug it. When we plug it

Customer Question
back in it automatically turns...
It will not turn off unless we unplug it. When we plug it back in it automatically turns on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Samsung 56" smart tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Tv was bought in April 2016 and just started this last night
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Menu works
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/12/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still waiting
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No call
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel this request!

Sorry about delayed reply, did you get my previous reply where I asked few basic info about TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No and I am not interested anymore

OK, no problem. Please contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing/ money matters.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Thanks.

Louie, Technician