Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Bravia model # is KDL32S5100. How to connect TV to

Customer Question

My Bravia model # is KDL32S5100. How to connect TV to network using a wireless connection to Net Flix?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Sony Bravia. Serial number is:(###) ###-#### model number as noted above.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We are just trying to subscribe to NetFlix now.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. It's a great TV; I think it's got the capacity to do this.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, This TV does not support any internet apps, nor does it have any form of internet connectivity as it's an older model that pre-dates these features. So what you will need is an external device like an Amazon Firestick (at the link below) to plug into one of the TV's HDMI ports, which will allow you to view Netflix....as well as other Apps, on the TV. Here is the link to the Firestick:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv-stick-black/9999119.p?skuId=9999119

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Please read my reply for the answer to your question.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.