TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

What sound bar is compatible with a COBY TV. I purchased a

Customer Question
VIZIO sound bar, but no...
What sound bar is compatible with a COBY TV. I purchased a VIZIO sound bar, but no one has been able to get it to work properly. I dial the sound to 62 and nothing happens, particularly when I want to watch Netflix. Can you give me any advice? THX
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just purchased it a week ago. he box says 29" 2.0 sound bar.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The meu works. The Vizio I had before worked but went bad. Everything else works fine.Good sound on the V by itself.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I don't understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I don't see any arrow.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since I bought the new Vizio about two weeks ago.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please send an answer to my email -***@******.***.
11/9/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Model TF TV 3227

You can use any soundbar that will connect to the COAXIAL(S/PDIF) Connection on the rear of the Coby TFTV3227 TV.

If you can not hear any sound after COAXIAL(SPDIF) connection, set the SPDIF as PCM via "Digital Audio/SPDIF" option under the "Audio Menu" settings on the TV.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer