TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I GOT YOUR TV AS A PRESENT, i DID NOT RECEIVE A SET MANUAL

Customer Question
WITH IT. HOW MAY...
i GOT YOUR TV AS A PRESENT, i DID NOT RECEIVE A SET MANUAL WITH IT. HOW MAY I GET A SET MANUAL? OPERATION. DO YOU HAVE A SET-UP MANUAL THAT I HAVE USE?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: VIZIO TV, DOLBY, HDMI DTS. IS THIS OK?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had problems for about 3 weeks. Since I don't have Manuals for set up I may be adding to the problem, thus I could be adding to the problem. Do you have a Manual for Set-Up.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO>
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/7/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Please get me the full model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV (it will be something like C32-01 or similar). What you have posted above are just general specs which all Vizios share.

Do you need help with this? If so, can you please get the model number and respond to me?

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when available.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
D32hn-D0

Thank you for the reply, and that's the number I needed. I was able to locate the manual for download for your set at the link below:

https://cdn.vizio.com/documents/d32hnd0/um-d32hnd0.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?

The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Aric:I have not recieved any response. I noticed I sent my address in Capital letters instead of Low Case Would you re send your message in all low cast?Thank you:William Koss

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but ALL responses are posted directly on this page- not your e-mail. You are typing on this page now. Scroll UP the page to see all replies. Here is the link to your manual once again:

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician