Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Panasonic tv model TC-L42U22 and cannot get the

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic tv model TC-L42U22 and cannot get the pedestal base off after removing the srews. It won't slide off. What am I missing?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Judy.

There are 2 pieces to the stand, there are 4 screws that go into the stand horizontally (into the back of the tv) and 4 more that hold the 2 pieces of the stand together that also have to come apart. Make sure you have those 4 horizontal screws out, then the base of the tv should slide off of the tv. It may be easier to turn the tv upside down so the base is sticking up (have someone hold the tv securely), then lift straight up on the base.

Let me know if that helps,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.