TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Good picture quality, no audio. M3 m55ONV? S?n

Customer Question
good picture quality, no audio JA...
good picture quality, no audio
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: M3 m55ONV ? S?n LASPGSAL4501205
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, Varies, I am not to sharp at this.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was watching a ballgame, when the audio just failed, no warning or unusral sounds
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, After I had made several attempts following tips from the menue, I noticed the picture (video) failed to come on and the system turned off
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/6/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, is the Vizio TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed? ...or is there a cable box or a satellite receiver used with it?

Louie, Technician