TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv is not getting my sky feed. Samsung. Nothing I just

Customer Question
My tv is not getting...
My tv is not getting my sky feed
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Samsung
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing I just tried to go to sources and put hdmi but that didn't work
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long??
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello??
11/6/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Sorry you're having problems.

You were chatting with a computer before. I am the actual tech here to help you. Please get me the following info:

1) The model number off of the back of the Samsung?

2) How specifically is the Sky feed connected to the set (for example: Set Top Box using a Scart cable, etc.)?

3) What exactly is displaying on the screen right now?

If you can reply back at least with #2 and 3 then I can help you here.

Louie, Technician