Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have Insignia TV Model NS-42D510NA. I have removed the

Customer Question

I have Insignia TV Model NS-42D510NA.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have removed the dish net cable and installed an in door antenna
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The message comes Auto run search How do I get the Auto Search Scan
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened when I connected the antenna
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

You'll need to first set the tv input mode (using the source/input button on the insignia remote) to the TV mode (not to hdmi, video, etc).

Then press the menu button on the tv remote, go into the Channels section of the menu, and then choose the Auto Program/scan function.

It will take several minutes to look for channels and load those available, if any are found.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.